So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/2/09

10 Acoustic Songs For Your Mind, Body & Soul


The following are 10 acoustic songs chosen by me for when it's 1am and you don't see yourself falling asleep anytime soon, so you open a bottle of wine or whatever drink you enjoy, sit back and have one of those moments in life where you think....."Damn I never should have given up on the guitar".

And right as the last song ends, right before your eyes can't stay open anymore, a feeling of peace comes over your mind, body and yes soul.

Now we all have our own meaning of the word peace.What peace is to you may not be to me.Like to you a song might be sad and depressing but to someone else that same song is happy and uplifting.

There's different reasons why I picked these 10, there's no meaning to the order they are in.Some you heard before others maybe no.If you like a guy or girl with a guitar singing without a band then you'll enjoy these.

Tracks
Download 1. Gypsy Death & You by The Kills
Download 2. After Hours by The Velvet Underground
Download 3. Engine by Neutral Milk Hotel
Download 4. Thirteen by Big Star
Download 5. Poison Moon by Elvis Costello
Download 6. Dress by PJ Harvey
Download 7. Thin Wild Mercury by Todd Snider
Download 8. Creep by Radiohead
Download 9. Lua by Bright Eyes
Download 10. Baby, Let Me Follow You Down by Bob Dylan

Track 1 is from The Kills first album "Keep On Your Mean Side".Track 2 from The Velvet Underground's self title album.Track 3 from a radio broadcast.Track 4 is from Big Star's first album "#1 Record".Track 5 is from the 1993 Rykodisc reissue of "My Aim Is True" by Elvis Costello.Track 6 unknown to me (found online).Track 7 is from Todd Snider's "Live with the Devil You Know (Grimey's - Nashville)".Track 8 is from Radiohead's EP "My Iron Lung".Track 9 from "Lua" EP by Bright Eyes.Track 10 from Dylan's self title first album.

If link is dead, let me know in a comment, will update

No comments: