So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/21/09

The Rolling Stones - Only When It's Frozen



A collection of rare stereo mixes that are better than the 2003 Abkco releases.


Rolling Stones fans must hear these recordings to believe.

Tracks
Aftermath
Mother's Little Helper
Paint It Black
Stupid Girl
Lady Jane
Under My Thumb
Doncha Bother Me
Think
What To Do
Flight 505
High And Dry
Out Of Time
It's Not Easy
I Am Waiting
Take It Or Leave It
Going Home

Bonus Tracks
Paint It Black
Lady Jane
Sad Day
Long Long While
Ride On Baby

Presented In Stereo
Intro
19th Nervous Breakdown
If You Need Me
Empty Heart
2120 South Michigan Avenue
Confessin' The Blues
Around And Around
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
Time Is On My Side
Heart Of Stone
The Last Time
Get Off Of My Cloud
Satisfaction
It's All Over Now
Play With Fire
Tell Me Baby
Down The Road Apiece
Meet Me In The Bottom
Brian's Blues
I Can't Be Satisfied
Don't Lie To Me
Look What You've Done
Looking Tired
What A Shame
I Can See It

Download
The Rolling Stones - Only When It's Frozen

No comments: