So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/4/09

Iggy And The Stooges - "Forever A Dog"



We all have that one band, right from the start, at first listen you know your in for some good times.The Stooges for me were that band.

If I live to see 40, pretty sure I'm going to have hearing problems and 3 of the reasons are the following 3 records, which should be played at the highest volume available.

It was worth it though, if I lose my hearing, it was all worth it.

Downloads

The Stooges Self title

Download


The Stooges - Fun house

Download


Iggy And The Stooges - Raw Power

Download

If link is dead, let me know in a comment, will update

No comments: