So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/13/09

Nirvana - Rape of the Vaults



The title of this bootleg got my attention.

So you know the deal with this, another collection of rare songs that Courtney Love will never give the ok to release officially.

So here you have them, listen and enjoy.

Tracks
1. Pennyroyal tea (scott litt remix)
2. Spank thru (demo tape)
3. Territorial pissings (live on jonothan ross show)
4. Smells like teen spirit (live on top of the pops)
5. Rape me (early live version with different structure)
6. Pay to play (live version of original version of stay a)
7. Scoff (unreleased b-side recording)
8. Love buzz (unreleased b-side recording)
9. Floyd the barber (unreleased b-side recording)
10. Here she comes now (electric punk version)
11. D.7 (live)
12. Drain you (1st demo with alternate lyrics)
13. About a girl (1st rehearsal with alternate lyrics)
14. Lithium (early rehearsal with alternate lyrics)
15. Blew (1st demo with alternate lyrics)
16. All apologies (very early live version with alternate lyrics)
17. Radio friendly unit shiftermy sharona
18. Sappy (verse chorus verse)
19. Bambi slaughter (kurts home demo)
20. Clean up before she comes (kurts original 4 track demo)
21. Black & white blues
22. Montage of heck part 1
23. Montage of heck part 2

Download
Nirvana - Rape of the Vaults
PASSWORD: grungeensivar

No comments: