So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/21/09

The Rolling Stones - Itchy Fingers 69/70



"Let it Bleed" and "Sticky Fingers" are two of the best albums The Rolling Stones ever made.

Well, in this collection, you get outtakes from both the "Let it Bleed" and "Sticky Fingers" sessions.

Tracks
1. Gimme Shelter
2. Honky Tonk Woman
3. Country Honk
4. I'm Going Down
5. I Don't Know Why
6. Jivin' Sister Fanny
7. I Don't Know The Reason Why
8. You Gotta Move
9. I Got The Blues
10. Wild Horses (Version 1)
11. Wild Horses (Version 2)
12. Wild Horses (Version 3)
13. Brown Sugar (Version 1)
14. Brown Sugar (Version 2)
15. Brown Sugar (Version 3)
16. All Down The Line (Version 1)
17. All Down The Line (Version 2)
18. Cocksucker Blues (Version 1)
19. Cocksucker Blues (Version 2)

Download
Part 1 - Part 2
Album Art
Password: subidoxtrapo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’d like to go to your weblog more often however currently it seems to be taking endlessly to return up.
I go to from work, and our connection there may be pretty good.
Do you suppose the issue could be on your end?

Stop by my blog pregnant female