So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/19/09

Big Star - #1 Record/Radio City/Sister Lovers/Live

Another in the long list of bands that should have been big back when they started, but no one paid any attention to them, overlooked by the public.

I'm sure though that 90% of people reading this have heard a Big Star song, you just don't know it, the theme song to That 70's Show, is a Big Star song, only thing is what you hear is not Big Star, you hear Cheap Trick's cover of a Big Star song.

Sometimes I don't understand people, it's insane how people in the 70's didn't fall in love with Big Star, well it's not the 70's anymore, don't make the same mistake they did, listen to Big Star, start with the following albums.

Downloads
#1 Record

Radio City

Third/Sister Lovers

Big Star Live

Password: erawilson.blogspot.com

No comments: