So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Elvis Costello - Heatwave Festival 1980



Oh Canada, Elvis The king is coming to town, no not Presley, Elvis Costello.

Hell I wouldn't pay money to see Elvis Presley back then if he were still alive, but gladly would pay to see Elvis Costello.

Recorded live at the Heatwave Festival, Mosport Park Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada, August 23, 1980.

Tracks
Disc One:
Shot With His Own Gun
Accidents Will Happen
The Beat
Temptation
Green Shirt
You'll Never Be A Man
I Don't Want To Go To Chelsea
Secondary Modern
Lovers Walk
Less Than Zero
Big Tears
High Fidelity

Disc Two:
Alison
Lipstick Vogue
Clubland
Oliver's Army
Watching The Detectives
You Belong To Me
Radio Radio
Pump It Up
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding
Mystery Dance
I can't Stand Up For Falling Down

Download
Elvis Costello - Heatwave Festival

No comments: