So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/15/09

PJ Harvey - Blue Tapes



A sweet collection of B-Sides and live tracks recorded from 1993 to 2000 by the oh so great PJ Harvey.

The acoustic tracks alone make this a must have.

Tracks
1. C’mon Billy (acoustic)
2. Highway 61 revisited (live)
3. Who will love me now
4. Dress (acoustic)
5. Lying in the sun (live)
6. The Dancer (acoustic version)
7. Snake (live)
8. Girl
9. A place called home (live)
10. Memphis
11. Dreams end with you (live)
12. Hardly wait
13. This wicked tongue
14. Sweeter than anything
15. Is this desire (live)
16. Down by the water (acoustic)
17. Satisfaction (live Bjork)
18. This is love (live)
19. The ballad of the soldier’s wife
20. 50ft Queenie (live)
21. Crawl Home
22. One line (live)

Download
PJ Harvey - Blue Tapes

No comments: