So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/13/09

Joy Division - Guildford 1979



Another band I discovered this pass year.Don't know what took me long.

Also really like the film Control

Listen to this recording and then watch the movie.

Tracks
1 .No Love Lost
2 .These Days
3. Disorder
4. Candidate
5. Shadowplay
6. Autosuggestion
7. Warsaw
8. Transmission
9. Sound of Music
Sound check:
Auto Suggestion
These Days

Download
Joy Division - Guildford 1979

No comments: