So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/9/09

PJ Harvey - Live in New York 07



You know the saying, like wine, gets better with age.
That's the case for PJ Harvey.

One of my all time favorites, one of the best acts from the 90's.Just one of the greats.


Tracks
1. To bring you my love
2. Send his love to me
3. When under ether
4. The devil
5. White chalk
6. Man-size
7. Angelene/My beautiful leah
8. Nina in ecstasy
9. Electric light
10. Snake
11. Shame
12. Big exit
13. Down by the water
14. Grow grow grow
15. The mountain
16. Silence
17. Rid of me
18. Water
19. The piano
20. The desperate kingdom of love

Download PJ Harvey - Live in New York

No comments: