So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/13/09

Syd Barrett - Wouldn't You Miss Me?



I share a birthday with Syd Barrett, just wanted to say that. :)

Such a shame that when a lot of people think of Pink Floyd, the name Syd Barrett does not come into mind.The man IS Pink Floyd, he just chose to step back and walk away from it all.

I hope this best of will introduce many to the great mind of Syd Barrett, though it was not always all there, thanks to "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" (LSD).

Tracks
1. Octopus
2. Late Night
3. Terrapin
4. Swan Lee
5. Wolfpack
6. Golden Hair
7. Here I Go
8. Long Gone
9. No Good Trying
10. Opel
11. Baby Lemonade
12. Gigolo Aunt
13. Dominoes
14. Wouldn't You Miss Me
15. Wined and Dined
16. Effervescing Elephant
17. Waving My Arms in the Air
18. I Never Lied to You
19. Love Song
20. Two of a Kind
21. Bob Dylan Blues
22. Golden Hair (Instrumental)

Download
Part 1 Part 2

No comments: