So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/8/09

Jim Morrison - Dec 8



James Douglas Morrison, better known as Jim Morrison was born December 8, 1943.

For the pass few years I every morning lay on my bed and listen to The Doors nonstop.
I do this on his birthday, rather than the day he died.

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near"


Download Studio Albums
The Doors
Strange Days
Waiting For The Sun PASSWORD: lyricalsolace
The Soft Parade
Morrison Hotel
LA Women


Download Live Albums
Absolutely Live Part 1 Part 2
Alive, She Cried


Download Bootlegs
The Doors live at the Back Bay Theatre, Boston, March 17 1968
1. When The Music's Over.
2. Backdoor Man
3. Break On Through
4. Love Me Two Times
5. You're Lost Little Girl
6. Light My Fire
7. The End - Holy Sha Poem - The End


The Doors live in Stockholm 1968
Show 1
1. Five To One
2. Love Street
3. Love Me Two Times
4. When The Music's Over
5. A Little Game
6. The Hill Dwellers
7. Light My Fire
8. Unknown Soldier

Show 2
1. Five To One
2. Mack The Knife, Alabama Song
3. Backdoor Man
4. You're Lost, Little Girl
5. Love Me Two Times
6. When The Music's Over
7. Wild Child
8. Money
9. Wake Up
10. The End


The Doors - Felt Forum, New York City, January 1970
1. Roadhouse Blues
2. Peace Frog
3. Alabama Song/Backdoor Man/Five To One/The Celebration Of The Lizard #1
4. The Celebration Of The Lizard #2
5. The Celebration Of The Lizard #3
6. Soul Kitchen
7. Light My Fire
8. Poontang Blues/Build Me A Woman/Sunday Trucker
9. When The Music's Over
PASSWORD: napusisemajmune.blogspot.com

No comments: