So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/21/09

The Rolling Stones - Necrophilia 1972



From what I read, these recordings were suppose to be release, but Andrew Loog Oldham and Allen Klein got into a disagreement over which tracks would appear on the album, so it never happen.

The follow up to "Hot Rocks" would have been this, what you are about to hear.

Tracks
1. Out of Time
2. Don't Lie to Me
3. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby [Standing in the Shadow]
4. Think
5. Hear It [Instrumental]
6. Some Things Just Stick in Your Mind
7. Aftermath [Instrumental]
8. I'd Much Rather Be with the Boys
9. Andrew's Blues
10. Pay Your Dues
11. Let the Good Times Roll
12. Heart of Stone
13. Each & Every Day of the Year
14. [Walkin' Thru the] Sleepy City
15. Try a Little Harder
16. Blue Turns to Grey
17. We're Wastin' Time

Download
The Rolling Stones - Necrophilia
Password: forall

No comments: