So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/10/09

The Sex Pistols - Notre Dame Hall 1976



Recorded live at Notre Dame Hall, Leicester Place, Islington, London, on 11-15-1976.

Right before Glen Matlock would be kicked out to make move for Sid Vicious

So sorry girls, no cute Sid in this recording.

Just The Sex Pistols, with their anarchy and all, you are in for a good time.


Tracks
1. Anarchy in the UK
2. I wanna be me
3. Lazy Sod
4. Pretty Vacant
5. No Feelings
6. No Lip
7. Watcha gonna do about it
8. Did you no wrong
9. Lazy Sod
10. Stepping Stone
11. Satellite
12. Problems
13. New York

Download: The Sex Pistols - Notre Dame Hall 1976

No comments: