So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/17/09

Guns N Roses - Stoned in L.A. 1989



Listen to the true GNR lineup, live at L.A. Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA - Oct. 19, 1989.

And yes, another recording means another rant by Axl.

Tracks
1. Its So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Axl's Rant
4. Out Ta Get Me
5. Move To The City
6. Patience
7. My Michelle
8. Instrumental Jam
9. Only Women Bleed (intro) - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
10. Welcome To The Jungle
11. Sweet Child O' Mine
12. Paradise City

Download
Guns N Roses - Stoned in L.A.

No comments: