So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/18/09

L7 - When The Stink Hits The Fans



I don't think I've heard a all female band that rocked harder than L7.

Recorded live at the Glastonbury Festival 1994, L7 jams like a motherfucker.


Tracks
1. Everglade
2. Deathwish
3. Stuck Here Again
4. Pretend We're Dead
5. Fast And Frightening
6. Questioning Me Sanity
7. Scrap
8. Enter Sandman - We Care A Lot
9. Diet Pill
10. Shove
11. Monster
12. Shitlist
13. (Right On) Thru
14. Diet Pill

Download
L7 - When The Stink Hits The Fans

No comments: