So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/7/09

Velvet Underground - Legendary Guitar Amp Tapes



Lou fuckin' Reed
What more do I need to say, just Lou fuckin' Reed.

So the story goes, a fan recorded the shows directly through Lou's guitar amp.

Vocals? Not in this bootleg sir.Though some of Reed's vocals do manage to somehow be heard, it's all music with Lou's guitar playing leading the way.

So the result? Classic VU tunes turn into out of this world loud instrumentals.

Tracks
1. I Can't Stand It
2. Candy Says
3. I'm Waiting For The Man
4. Ferry Boat Bill
5. I'm Set Free
6. What Goes On
7. White Light/White Heat
8. Beginning To See The Light
9. Jesus
10. Heroin/Sister Ray
11. Move Right In
12. Run Run Run
13. Foggy Notion

Download
The Velvet Underground - Legendary Guitar Amp Tapes
Password Henry's Archive

Thanks to onurlar for the link.

No comments: