So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/4/09

Gun N Roses - The Spaghetti Incident



Wait what?
Seriously The Spaghetti Incident??

You might be asking yourself that and yes The Spaghetti Incident.Why this record is hated by many GNR fans is something I don't understand.So GNR followed Use Your Illusion I & II with a covers album, a little let down yeah but no matter what GNR put out after Use Your Illusion I & II they were not going to top it, so a covers album was a good call.I don't think that album is to blame for GNR becoming a joke in some people eyes.

Anyways this album introduced me to so many new bands, some of which I don't think I would have listen to if it weren't for GNR covering one of their tunes.I will always be grateful for The Spaghetti Incident?, without it god knows I might have died without ever discovering the New York Dolls.

Tracks
1. Since I Don't Have You 4:20
2. New Rose 2:38
3. Down on the Farm 3:29
4. Human Being 6:48
5. Raw Power 3:12
6. Ain't It Fun 5:06
7. Buick Makane/Big Dumb Sex 2:40
8. Hair of the Dog 3:55
9. Attitude 1:27
10. Black Leather 4:09
11. You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory 3:35
12. I Don't Care About You/Look at Your Game, Girl 4:51

Download

If link is dead, let me know in a comment, will update

No comments: