So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/19/09

PJ Harvey - Rock en Seine Festival 2003



Recorded August 27, 2003, live at the Rock en Seine Festival, St. Cloud Park, Paris.

She covers it all in this set, I would like to think that she did "To Bring You My Love", my favorite PJ Harvey track just for me.A boy could dream.

Tracks
1. To Bring You My Love
2. Dress
3. 50ft Queenie
4. Good Fortune
5. Rid Of Me
6. The Dancer
7. Who The Fuck
8. Snake
9. A Place Called Home
10. Big Exit
11. Me-Jane
12. The Whores Hustle & The Hustlers Whore
13. Man-size

Download
PJ Harvey - Rock en Seine Festival 2003
Password: fbsvw

No comments: