So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Jerry Lee Lewis - Knotts Berry Farm 1990



It must have been a new low for "The Killer" to perform at Knotts Berry Farm.I mean this is freakin' Jerry Lee Lewis!A rock n roll god and he's playing Knotts Berry Farm.

Today though, it's a different story.The man gets his respect.No more Knotts Berry Farm for this legend.

Show was recorded live at Knotts Berry Farm, Buena Park, California July 8, 1990.

Tracks
tuning
Intro
Boney Maronie
Jerry Lee Lewis Intro
Bony Maronie
Boogie Woogie Man From Tennessee
Blue Suede Shoes
Roll Over Beethoven
band intros
Blues At Midnight
Jailhouse Rock
You Win Again
Money
Drinkin' Wine
Get Back Where You Belong
Indian Nation
My Ship Alone
Whole Lotta Shakin'
Great Balls Of Fire
Closing Vamp
Outro

Download
Jerry Lee Lewis - Knotts Berry Farm 1990

No comments: