So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/7/09

The Kills - The Black Session's



We all need to thank the French for the following 3 concerts.

Black Sessions are performances of live music broadcast on the French radio station France Inter, says Wikipedia.

And here I thought the only thing about the French I liked was Jacques Dutronc.

So here's The Kills, live and showing the French a good time.

The Kills - Black Sessions March 27th 2003
1. Superstition
2. Pull A.U
3. Cat Claw
4. Fuck The People
5. Monkey 23
6. Kissy Kissy
7. Hitched
8. Fried My Little Brain
9. Black Rooster
10. Drop Out Boogie
Download


The Kills - Black Sessions March 14th 2005
1. Bernard Lenoir Intro
2. No Wow
3. Black Rooster
4. Cat Claw
5. Dead Road 7
6. I Hate The Way You Love
7. I Hate The Way You Love Pt.2
8. The Good Ones
9. Kissy Kissy
10. Love Is A Desert
11. My Passion Is Accurate
12. Rodeo Town
13. Dropout Boogie
Download


The Kills - Black Sessions June 10th 2008
1. U.R.A Fever
2. Pull AU
3. Sour cherry
4. Tape song
5. No wow
6. Alphabet pony
7. Wait
8. Last day of magic
9. Kissy kissy
10. Hook and line
11. Getting down
12. What New York used to be
13. Cheap and cheerful
14. Fried my little brains
15. Goodnight bad morning
Download

If link is dead, let me know in a comment, will update

No comments: