So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/21/09

The Rolling Stones - Could You Walk On Water 65/66



Another collection of tracks that were suppose to be release, but got rejected by the Stone's label Decca.

These recordings have been remastered and the sound is up there with the best official Rolling Stones releases, even better some fans say.

Disc 1: Could You Walk On Water
1. 19th Nervous Breakdown
2. Sad Day
3. Take It Or Leave It
4. Think
5. Goin' Home
6. Mother's Little Helper
7. Sittin' On A Fence
8. Don't You Follow Me
9. Ride On, Baby
10. Looking Tired
11. Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow?
12. Stupid Girl
13. Lady Jane
14. Flight 505
15. High And Dry
16. Out Of Time
17. It's Not Easy
18. I Am Waiting
19. What To Do
20. Long, Long While
21. Who's Driving Your Plane

Disc 2: Big Hits...
1. Time Is On My Side
2. Heart Of Stone
3. Heart Of Stone #2
4. The Last Time
5. Play With Fire
6. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
7. Get Off Of My Cloud
8. As Tears Go By
9. 19th Nervous Breakdown
10. Paint It Black
11. Under My Thumb
12. Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow?
13. Let's Spend The Night Together
14. Ruby Tuesday
15. Jumping Jack Flash
16. Street Fighting Man
17. Honky Tonk Women
18. You Can't Always Get What You Want

Download
Part 1 - Part 2
Password: bm

No comments: