So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/2/09

The Velvet Underground - Ostrich/Hilltop


Very few recordings have blown me away like this set.A must listen to all VU fans, no question in my mind that after you hear this you'll become obsess with finding more and more recordings from the Lou Reed/Doug Yule era.

I came across Ostrich/Hilltop maybe a month or 2 ago and I've heard a track from this honestly, everyday since.The mood this recording puts me under is beyond any high I've ever felt in my life.

Only way this could be better is if I actually was there in person but since I still have not figured out a way to make that happen, this recording will do just fine.

Track List
1. I'm Waiting For The Man (7:20)
2. Run Run Run (10:35)
3. Pale Blue Eyes (6:04)
4. What Goes On (11:40)
5. Heroin (6:54)
6. Sister Ray (33:20).

Tracks 1 through 5 were recorded live at the Hilltop Rock Festival, Rindge, New Hampshire, August 2, 1969.Track 6 is from La Cave, Cleveland, Ohio, January 28, 1969.

Download
The Velvet Underground - Ostrich/Hilltop

No comments: