So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/15/09

Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum



Some say when it comes to trios in rock, only Cream and The Jimi Hendrix Experience are better.

I don't know if they are that good, you be the judge, but it was said that Blue Cheer (who got it's name from a type of LSD) rock so hard they turn air into cottage cheese.

That's a lot to live up to, but 1968's Vincebus Eruptum does come damn close.

1.- Summertime Blues
2.- Rock Me Baby
3.- Doctor Please
4.- Out of Focus
5.- Parchment Farm
6.- Second Time Around

Download
Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum

No comments: