So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/19/09

The Kinks - Colden Center Auditorium NY 1971



Recorded March 27, at the Colden Center Auditorium, Queens College of City University of New York, Flushing NY, 1971.

Interesting story about this show, a student name Ben Rosenblatt, introduced himself to Ray Davis before the show and he must have been very lucky, he was invited to accompany the band on piano for two tracks, Mister Pleasant and Autumn Almanac.

Tracks
1. Introduction (lighting problem)
2. Give My Love to Rose
3. Till the End of the Day
4. Brainwashed
5. Apeman
6. Get Back in Line
7. Mr Pleasant
8. Autumn Almanac
9. Dedicated Follower of Fashion
10. Mr Big Sky
11. Sunny Afternoon
12. Lola
13. Medley: Milk Cow Blues - Powerman - You Are My Sunshine
14. You really Got Me
15. All Day and All of the Night
16. Waterloo Sunset
17. Victoria

Download
Part 1 - Part 2

1 comment:

A-Mfan said...

Can you repost this show?