So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/17/09

Jerry Lee Lewis - The Killer's Private Stash




Goodness gracious, "The Killers" private stash.....

If you are a Jerry Lee Lewis fan, you'll dig this.


Tracks
1. I Don't Hurt Anymore
2. If I Ever Needed You
3. Lust of the Blood
4. Let a Soldier Drink
5. My God is Real
6. Real Wild Child
7. I'm Throwing Rice
8. Crazy Arms
9. Whole Lotta Shakin'
10. I'm Using My Bible For a Roadmap

Download
Jerry Lee Lewis - The Killers Private Stash

No comments: