So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Keith Richards - Sing Me Back Home 1983



Something about Keith Richards with an acoustic guitar, just is brilliant.

Recorded in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, 1983, Keith Richards is all over the place here, covering classics and of course Rolling Stones tunes.

Tracks
1. Oh Boy
2. So Sad
3. Cathy's Clown
4. I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
5. Memphis, Tennessee
6. Wanna Hold You
7. All Shook Up
8. Let's Spend the Night Together
9. Wild Horses
10. Time is On My Side
11. In My Mind
12. Tutti-Frutti
13. Blue Moon
14. Sing Me Back Home
15. You Win Again
16. Born to Lose
17. Think It Over
18. It's So Easy
19. Well Alright
20. Summertime Blues
21. Crying, Waiting, Hoping
22. That'll Be the Day
23. Love is Strange
24. Learning the Game

Download
Keith Richards - Sing Me Back Home

No comments: