So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/2/09

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Live in Mexico City



Not since PJ Harvey has a female singer send chills up and down my spine with her voice like Karen O.Recorded live September 21, 2004 in Mexico City, Karen O along with Nick Zinner and Brian Chase do what they do best, play raw sexy rock n roll.

You can't help but get into this performance.For only 3 members they sure know how to put on one hell of a show.It helps though when the singer is a demon on stage.

Tracks
1. Rich (4:51)
2. Pin (2:38)
3. Cold Light (2:36)
4. Honey Bear (2:49)
5. Black Tongue (3:40)
6. Maps (6:32)
7. Date with the Night (2:49)
8. Modern Romance (6:06)
9. Y Control (5:20)

Download
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Live in Mexico City

No comments: