So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

David Bowie - University of Wisconsin 1974



I can't imagine what people thought when they heard Bowie was coming to Wisconsin, I mean Wisconsin of all places.I'm sure he had a lovely welcome though.

He must have just blown them away, nothing like Bowie I'm sure ever came across Wisconsin at that time or since then.

But I'm not sure this really took place in the University of Wisconsin since I can't find any info on this show, still though where ever it may be, you'll dig this.


Tracks
00 Memory of a Free Festival
01 Rebel Rebel
02 John I'm Only Dancing
03 Sorrow
04 Changes
05 1984
06 Moonage Daydream
07 Rock 'N' Roll With Me
08 Love Me Do
09 Diamond Dogs
10 Young Americans
11 Can You Hear Me?
12 It's Gonna Be Me
13 Somebody Up There Likes Me
14. Suffragette City
15. Rock 'N' Roll Suicide

Download
David Bowie - University of Wisconsin

No comments: