So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/16/09

Cat Power - Munich Germany 1998





Another great set by the so talented Cat Power.

This time she takes the stage in Munich, Germany, 11/23/98.

Mixing in her own tunes with covers.



Tracks
1. Introduction
2. He Was A Friend Of Mine
3. Naked If I Want To
4. Werewolf
5. Say
6. Metal Heart
7. He Turns Down
8. Dreams
9. I Found A Reason
10. Let Sadness Not Be Attached To Your Name
11. Colors And The Kids
12. Indirect Sun

Download
Cat Power - Munich Germany 1998

No comments: