So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/14/09

Cat Power - Clear The Room Rarities

Just like PJ Harvey, Chan Marshall, better known as Cat Power, only gets better with age.But Cat Power is a different case, it's not often that a artist get more attention in the second decade of their career rather than the first.

And all it took to get many people talking about this mostly unknown singer, was an covers album, a damn good covers album.

She's become more known for her covers now and I don't think that's a bad thing, all that matters is people are listening, so here's a few rare covers.

Tracks
1 Deep Inside
2 Wonderwall
3 Baby Doll
4 Free Bird
5 Knocking on Heaven's Door
6 Jump Baby Jump
7 Hard Times in NYC
8 Mountaintops
9 Darling Said Sir
10 Psychic Hearts
11 We Dance
12 Johnny's Got a Gun
13 Clear the Room
14 Schizophrenia Is Weighting Me Down

Download
Cat Power - Clear The Room Rarities

No comments: