So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/19/09

Violent Femmes Deluxe Edition




One of the best albums I ever bought in my life.

It really is simple, but so great and this deluxe edition makes an amazing record, even better.

I always thought, if I ever was in a band, I would like the music to be like this.


Tracks
CD 1
1. Blister In The Sun
2. Kiss Off
3. Please Do Not Go
4. Add It Up
5. Confessions
6. Prove My Love
7. Promise
8. To The Kill
9. Gone Daddy Gone
10. Good Feeling
11. Girl Trouble (Demo)
12. Breakin' Up (Demo)
13. Waiting For The Bus (Demo)
14. Blister In The Sun (Demo)
15. Kiss Off (Demo)
16. Please Do Not Go (Demo)
17. Add It Up (Demo)
18. Confessions (Demo)
19. Prove My Love (Demo)
20. Ugly (UK Single)
21. Gimme The Car (UK Single)

CD 2
1. Special (Live)
2. Country Death Song (Live)
3. To The Kill (Live)
4. Never Tell (Live)
5. Break Song (Live)
6. Her Television (Live)
7. How Do You Say Goodbye (Live)
8. Theme And Variations (Live)
9. Prove My Love (Live)
10. Gone Daddy Gone (Live)
11. Promise (Live)
12. In Style (Live)
13. Add It Up (Live)
14. Michael Feldman Interview
15. Kiss Off (Live)

Download
Part 1 - Part 2

No comments: