So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/10/09

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Winterland Ballroom April 1975



Recorded live at the Winterland Ballroom, San Francisco, California on the 27th April 1975, them southern boys are at it again.

You know what to expect with this.
Sweet guitar playing and smooth singin' by the one and only Ronnie Van Zant.

So sad that just 2 years later that smooth voice would be heard no more.Though Lynyrd Skynyrd is still around today, it's never been the same and won't ever be, enjoy this recording when they were at their best.

This is Lynyrd Skynyrd.


Tracks
1 Whiskey Rock a Roller - I Ain't the One
2 The Needle and the Spoon
3 I'm A Country Boy
4 Gimmie Three Steps
5 Don't Ask Me No Questions
6 Saturday Night Special
7 Railroad Song
8 Call Me the Breeze
9 Sweet Home Alabama
10 On the Hunt
11 Freebird

Winterland Ballroom April 1975
Download Part 1
Download Part 2

No comments: