So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Gene Vincent - Live 1958



I'm just discovering Gene Vincent's music, it's still very new to me.

But I could already tell the man was a special talent, who's fire was put out way too soon, like so many others.

I have no info on this show, just that it's from 1958.

Tracks
1.You Win Again
2.Rip It Up
3.Be-Bop-A-Lula
4.Baby Blue
5.Dance To The Bop
6.Roll Over Beethoven
7.For Your Precious Love
8.Long Tall Sally
9.Rocky Road Blues

Download
Gene Vincent - Live 1958

No comments: