So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Black Sabbath - Community Center Convention Hall



Recorded live on March 16th 1972.

Black Sabbath, the true gods of all heavy metal, come to Tucson, Arizona, to rock the hot desert.

A must listen for all metalheads out there, sit back while Ozzy and Tommi Iommi make you headbang like you never headbang before.

Tracks
1. N.I.B
2. Tomorrow's Dream
3. War Pigs
4. Sweet Leaf
5. Iron Man
6. Snowblind
7. Wicked World
8. Orchid-Guitar Solo
9. Jam
10. Drum Solo
11. Jam
12. Wicked World (reprise)
13. Children Of The Grave
14. Paranoid
15. Crowd Cheering
16. Fairies Wear Boots

Download
Black Sabbath – Community Center Convention Hall 3/16/72

No comments: