So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/18/09

Syd Barrett - You Got It Now!



Remixes, different takes and other recordings by the great Syd Barrett.

If your like me and are in a Syd Barrett kind of mood, listen to this.

Tracks
1. Wouldn't You Miss Me (Dark Globe) - Take 1 (1987 Malcolm Jones Mix)
2. She Took A Long Cold Look At Me - Take 5 (1987 Malcolm Jones Mix)
3. Wined And Dined - Takes 1 & 2
4. Golden Hair - Instrumental Version #2
5. Bob Dylan Blues
6. Kevin Ayers - Religious Experience (Singing A Song In The Morning) - Take 10

1974-08-12, EMI Studios:

7. Boogie #1
8. Boogie #2
9. Boogie #3
10. If You Go #1
11. Ballad (Unfinished)
12. Chooka-Chooka Chug Chug
13. If You Go #2
14. Untitled
15. Slow Boogie
16. John Lee Hooker
17. Fast Boogie

Download
Syd Barrett - You Got It Now!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Did you do that drawing??? It's beautiful!!!'Haven't checked out the tracks yet, but I will in the morning.