So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/17/09

Gun N Roses - Welcome To The Rumour Jungle



GNR live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

What a show and like any GNR show, it would not be complete without a rant from Axl Rose.

Well good news, you get more than 1 in this 1992 recording.


Tracks
Disc 1
1. Intro
2. Welcome to The Jungle
3. Mr. Brownstone
4. Live And Let Die
5. Attitude
6. Blues Jam #1
7. Yesterdays
8. Axl Speech
9. Double Talkin' Jive
10. Civil War
11. Wild Horses (Intro)
12. Patience
13. Nightrain #1
14. Break #1
15. Nightrain #2

Disc 2
1. It's Alright (Intro)
2. November Rain
3. Band Intro + Drum Solo
4. You Could Be Mine #1
5. Break #2
6. You Could Be Mine #2
7. Blues Jam #2
8. The Godfather (Theme)
9. Sweet Child O' Mine
10. Only Women Bleed (Intro)
11. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
12. Don't Cry
13. Mother (Intro)
14. Paradise City
15. Outro

Download
Gun N Roses - Welcome To The Rumour Jungle

No comments: