So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/10/09

Cream - Chicago Coliseum 1968



For someone who has never done drugs, a band like Cream is the closest I'll get to a drug high.

With Clapton's guitar, Ginger Baker's drums and Jack Bruce bass/singing, the acid just pours out of the speakers and into my head.

Recorded live at Chicago Coliseum, Chicago, IL.The date 10/13/68, one of their last shows before calling it quits.

Tracks
1. White Room
2. Politician
3. I'm So Glad
4. Sitting On Top Of The World
5. Sunshine Of Your Love
6. Crossroads
7. Traintime
8. Toad
9. Spoonful

Download
Part 1 Part 2

No comments: