So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/19/09

The Kinks - Fillmore West San Francisco '69



The Fillmore West, San Francisco, California, November 29, 1969.

Recorded right from the audience, it's like your there in person, well kinda.

Tracks
1. Til The End of The Day
2. Mindless Child of Motherhood
3. Last of The Steam Powered Trains
4. You're Looking Fine
5. Mr. Churchill Says
6. Big Sky
7. You Really Got Me
8. All Day & All of The Night
9. Love Me Til The Sun Shines
10. Brainwashed [cut]
11. Milk Cow Blues
12. See My Friends
13. Tired of Waiting For You
14. Brainwashed
15. Louie Louie
16. thanks and crowd before encores
17. Victoria
18. Well Respected Man
19. Death of A Clown
20. Dandy
21. final thanks and crowd

Download
Part 1 - Part 2

No comments: