So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/13/09

George Harrison - Anthology



The "quiet" one they say, well that's not true.

Harrison made a lot of noise, a lot of wonderful noise.

See the following tracks if you don't believe.

Tracks
Disc 1
1. Marwa Blues
2. My Sweet Lord (Without Chorus)
3. Beware Of Darkness
4. Cloud Nine (live 1991)
5. Run Of The Mill
6. Let It Down (Acoustic)
7. Got My Mind Set On You
8. Living In The Material World
9. Horse To The Water
10. George Harrison-Maya Love (live 1974)
11. Any_Road
12. Sour Milk Sea (Beatles Demo)
13. Tears Of The World
14. Hear Me Lord
15. I Don't Want To Do It (Acoustic)
16. Dehra Dun

Disc 2
1. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
2. Give Me Love (Demo)
3. The Art Of Dying (Take 9)
4. Cheer Down (Live 1991)
5. Isn't It A Pitty (Demo)
6. For You Blue (Live 1974)
7. Try Some Buy Some
8. Dark Horse (Acoustic)
9. Bangla-Desh (Single edition)
10. Flying Hour
11. I'll Still Love You (Take 44)
12. Cheer Down
13. My Sweet Lord (live 1974)
14. All Those Years Ago
15. Poor Little Girl

Download
Part 1 - Part 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the password to this file?

Happy New Year by the way!