So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Radiohead - Amsterdam 1994



Sorry Nirvana but Radiohead is the best rock band out of the 90's.

Though I don't believe their hype today, in the 90's, no other band was better.

Recorded live at Melweg, Amsterdam, December 2, 1994

Tracks
1. Intro
2. The Bends
3. You
4. Prove Yourself
5. Ripcord
6. Permanent Daylight
7. Vegetable
8. Just
9. Punch Drunk Lovesick Sing Along
10. Creep
11. My Iron Lung
12. Sulk
13. Inside My Head
14. Stop Whispering
15. Encore
16. Bones
17. Street Spirit
18. Blowout

Download
Radiohead - Amsterdam 1994

No comments: