So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/17/09

AC/DC - In The Beginning (Dave Evans on vocals)



Dave Evans, the Pete Best of the 70's, well kinda.Before Bon Scott became the singer for ACDC, Dave Evans sang for what would later become one of the biggest bands of all time.

Recorded live in Sydney, Australia, at the Hampton Court Hotel 1974.

Tracks
1. Soul Stripper
2. No Paticular Place To Go
3. Stay For Awhile
4. Carol
5. It's all Over Now
6. Jumpin Jack Flash
7. Rock N' Roll Singer
8. Medley
9. Rockin' In The Parlour
10. Bye Bye Johnny
11. Lucille
12. All Right Now
13. Baby Please Don't Go
14. Honky Tonk Woman

Download
AC/DC - In The Beginning

No comments: