So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

Blondie - Old Waldorf 1977



What's not to love about this early Blondie recording?

Anytime a band like Blondie covers The Doors and The Yardbirds, for that alone is worth the listen.

Recorded live September 21, 1977, at Old Waldorf, San Francisco.

Tracks
1. X-Offender
2. Youth Nabbed As Sniper
3. Fan Mail
4. Cautious Lip
5. I'm On E
6. Detroit 442
7. I Didn't Have The Nerve To Say No
8. Bermuda Trianle Blues (Flight 45)
9. (I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence, Dear
10. Contact In Red Square
11. A Shark In Jet's Clothing
12. In The Sun
13. Heart Full Of Soul
14. Playing With Fire
15. Moonlight Drive

Download
Blondie - Old Waldorf, San Francisco 1977

No comments: