So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/14/09

New York Dolls - From Paris With Love (L.U.V.)



New York Dolls live in Paris, just so romantic.

These 5 faces I can never get sick of and just gotta love the Shangri-Las cover.

A band with 5 guys dress as Times Square hookers is a must add to any music lovers collection.

Tracks
1. Introduction
2. Personality Crisis
3. Bad Girl
4. Looking For A Kiss
5. Give Her A Great Big Kiss
6. Stranded In The Jungle
7. Pills
8. Vietnamese Baby
9. Trash
10. Chatterbox
11. Puss N' Boots
12. Hoochie Coochie Man
13. Jet Boy

Download
New York Dolls - From Paris With Love (L.U.V.)

No comments: