So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/18/09

Guns N Roses - War Lord 1991





Recorded live at Copenhagen Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark.

Here's another GNR post, 3 in a row I know but this boot is too good to not post.


Tracks
CD 1
1. Introduction
2. Nightrain
3. Mr. Brownstone
4. Bad Obsession
5. Live And Let Die
6. Dust N' Bones
7. Double Talkin' Jive
8. Civil War
9. I Was Only Joking (Introduction) - Patience
10. You Could Be Mine
11. November Rain
12. Welcome To The Jungle - Bad Introductions

CD 2
1. Drum Solo
2. Guitar Solo
3. Godfather Theme
4. Bad Time (Introduction) - Sweet Child O' Mine
5. Only Women Bleed (Introduction) - The Black Widow (Intro)
6. My Michelle
7. Estranged
8. Paradise City

Download
Guns N Roses - War Lord

No comments: