So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/11/09

The Beatles - White Album Unplugged



The following songs were written during The Beatles two month stay on a meditation course in Rishikesh, India, for The Beatles White Album.

Recorded (most of it) at George Harrison's home in Esher, using Harrison's reel-to-reel tape machine.


Tracks
1. Cry Baby Cry
2. Child Of Nature
3. The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
4. I'm So Tired
5. Yer Blues
6. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
7. What's The New Mary Jane
8. Revolution
9. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
10. Circles
11. Sour Milk Sea
12. Not Guilty
13. Piggies
14. Julia
15. Blackbird
16. Rocky Racoon
17. Back In The U.S.S.R.
18. Honey Pie
19. Mother Nature's Son
20. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
21. Junk
22. Dear Prudence
23. Sexy Sadie
24. Helter Skelter
25. Spiritual Regeneration
26. Rishikesh No. 9

Download
The Beatles - White Album Unplugged
PASSWORD: fbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey this is the rocketfistband guy but now i'm at college haha this beatles album requires an account set up with the site. is there possibly an easier way to get it?