So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/15/09

David Bowie - Unplugged



There's not much I need to say about this.

All you need to know is, Bowie does Bowie acoustic.

If that does not get your attention, something is wrong with you my friend.

Tracks
1. Scary Monsters
2. Seven Years In Tibet
3. The Supermen
4. Dead Man Walking
5. The Jean Genie
6. I Can't Read
7. Quicksand
8. Aladdin Sane
9. The Man Who Stole The World
10. Supermen
11. Andy Warhol
12. Repetition
13. Lady Stardust
14. White Light/White Heat
15. Shopping For Girls
16. Heroes
17. Dead Man Walking
18. I Can't Read
19. Repetition
20. Rosie Girl
21. Fuck You All Night Long

Download
Part 1 - Part 2