So whats going on here?
Well I do not own any of the following files you might download.
I provide you with links found online is all.
Listen, share & repeat.
Never sell
As always, support the artist by buying the albums.

And I'm not going to waste my time posting music I don't like.
Everything you find here I'm a fan of.

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear."
- Freddie Mercury

12/10/09

John Cale - Drury Lane 1975



Recorded live Drury Lane, London, England on May 11, 1975.

John Cale, the other mastermind in The Velvet Underground, plays live some of his classic tunes and covers VU.

So if you ever wonder what John Cale did after leaving/being kicked out of VU, listen to this show.

Tracks
1. Child's Christmas in Wales
2. The Endless Plain of Fortune
3. Waiting For My Man
4. Antartica Starts Here
5. Paris 1919
6. You Know More Than I Know
7. Pablo Picasso
8. Buffalo Ballet
9. Darling I Need You
10. The Jeweller
11. Guts
12. Fear Is A Man's Best Friend
13. Dirty Ass Rock and Roll
14. Gun
15. Heartbreak Hotel
16. Baby What You Want Me To Do

Download
Part 1 Part 2

No comments: